The zip file is not a valid Production Bundle. The current environment has the same Production Bundle with a higher version than the one you are importing.
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recently the Staging Environment was refreshed with the Production database (ie. Production Database was copied to Staging environment). Customer are attempting to update a BP design in the staging environment and import into the production environment. However, when customer tried to create a production bundle in staging it is created as version 1. When attempting to import this production bundle into the Production environment it fails with error message.
The zip file is not a valid Production Bundle. The current environment has the same Production Bundle with a higher version than the one you are importing
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Access Unifier Staging environment
02. Proxy in as Company Administrator
03. Go to Company Workspace
04. Switch to Admin Mode
05. Locate node - Production Bundle
06. Noticed the new production bundle was created as Version 1 and Version 2 and previous history records showed Version 23.
07. Download the latest Production Bundle
08. Access Unifier Production environment
09. Proxy in as Company Administrator
10. Go to Company Workspace
11. Switch to Admin Mode
12. Locate node - Production Bundle
13. Try to import the latest Production Bundle exported
14. It shows error.
15. Issue received.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use Production Bundle to update BP Design.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms