Unable To Exclude Subclass In Department Level Promotion When Subclass Contains Below Transaction Level Items
(Doc ID 2283043.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bar code items (items with level below transaction level) are also getting populated along with transaction level items in Item Exclusion section while creating exclusion for a simple promotion.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a bar code item as a child for a transaction level item.
2. Run newitemlocbacth.
3. Create a promotion with component type as Simple Promotion.
4. Select Merchandise Hierarchy at department level and organization hierarchy at location level.
5. Add the discount percent and click on apply.
6. Now, under Item Exception and Exclusion section select a subclass in which bar code item was created.
7. Observe that bar code item was also added to the list of items.
8. Click on 'Create Exclusion' button and notice the following error:
"Item 1234560300020 not contained in merchandise node 3103"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!