RMS Allows You to Approve Purchase Order (PO) through PO Induction when Total Cost Is Less Than Minimum Order Value
(Doc ID 2283105.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that RMS allows you to approve a PO via PO-Induction even when the total cost is less than minimum order value.
PO should not be approved through PO induction when total cost of the PO is less than Minimum order Value defined for a supplier.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Set up Supplier minimums at order level.
2. Create a PO violating the supplier minimums through PO Induction
3. Notice that PO is created with Approved status successfully
4. Open the PO from application
5. Change it to Worksheet status and then Approve the same.
6. Notice that error is thrown from front end.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document