RMS Allows You to Approve Purchase Order (PO) through PO Induction when Total Cost Is Less Than Minimum Order Value
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that RMS allows you to approve a PO via PO-Induction even when the total cost is less than minimum order value.
PO should not be approved through PO induction when total cost of the PO is less than Minimum order Value defined for a supplier.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Set up Supplier minimums at order level.
2. Create a PO violating the supplier minimums through PO Induction
3. Notice that PO is created with Approved status successfully
4. Open the PO from application
5. Change it to Worksheet status and then Approve the same.
6. Notice that error is thrown from front end.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms