Sourcing Project Items Tab Displays Item Number in Upper Character Only
(Doc ID 2283156.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item number is set with lower case, but in Sourcing Project object, via Items tab, when you search the item number, the number field will display the
number with upper case only.
- Log into Java Client as user with admin rights
- Admin > Data Settings > Classes > Parts > User Interface tabs > Title Block > Attributes: Title Block
Include Characters : All Character without space and Lower Case
- Log into Web Client
- Create a new part with number: p00004
- Create a new Sourcing Project : test1
- Go to Items tab and add p00004.
- Number is shown : P00004
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document