Last updated on JULY 04, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item number is set with lower case, but in Sourcing Project object, via Items tab, when you search the item number, the number field will display the
number with upper case only.
- Login to Java Client in admin user
- Admin > Data Settings > Classes > Parts > User Interface tabs > Title Block > Attributes: Title Block
Include Characters : All Character without space and Lower Case
- Login to Web Client
- Create a new part with number: p00004
- Create a new Sourcing Project : test1
- Go to Items tab and add p00004.
- Number is shown : P00004
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms