Deliveries Cannot Be Canceled If Any Of The Containers Are Completed Or Canceled.
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 16.0 version, System does not allow deleting a delivery with container status as canceled.
Below error is displayed and does not allow deleting delivery:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select a Purchase Order (PO) in approved status;
- Open the PO record and click Create receipt button;
- Click create container button;
- Click on document button;
- On document selection window, select the approved document and item. Click apply qty.
- Enter value as 2 under ‘Rcv’ column;
- Click Save button;
- Double click and open container again and click on Delete.Select Yes to confirm.
- Status of container changes to Canceled. Click Back button;
- Navigate to Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Receiving screen. Double click and open it;
- Click on Delete Delivery button. Click on Yes. Above Error is displayed and system does not allow deleting delivery.
Have been determined that the application is working as designed and the message received needs to be changed.
If the user selects the Reject Delivery or Delete Receipt button from the DSD Receiving Detail screen, all the containers New or In Progress will move to the Rejected or Canceled state.
Only the entire delivery can be rejected. If one or more containers have been received,canceled or missing, the delivery is no longer eligible for rejection.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms