Direct Store Deliveries Cannot Be Deleted If Any of The Containers Are Completed Or Canceled
(Doc ID 2283502.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) , the application does not allow deleting a delivery with container status as canceled.
Below error is displayed and does not allow deleting delivery:
Steps to Reproduce :
- Select a Purchase Order (PO) in approved status.
- Open the PO record and click Create receipt button.
- Click create container button.
- Click on document button.
- On document selection window, select the approved document and item. Click apply qty.
- Enter value as 2 under ‘Rcv’ column.
- Click Save button.
- Double click and open container again and click on Delete.Select Yes to confirm.
- Status of container changes to Canceled. Click Back button.
- Navigate to Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Receiving screen. Double click and open it.
- Click on Delete Delivery button. Click on Yes. Above Error is displayed and system does not allow deleting delivery.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document