Direct Store Deliveries Cannot Be Deleted If Any of The Containers Are Completed Or Canceled
(Doc ID 2283502.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) , the application does not allow deleting a delivery with container status as canceled. The message below is displayed to the user.
Cannot reject or cancel delivery with completed or cancelled containers.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving, DSD Receiving
2. Select Create Receipt
3. Enter Supplier ID (ZZZZ at store YYYY in this example)
4. Select Create Container
5. Select Add Item and enter the item/quantity (XXXXX in this example)
6. Select Cancel from the Advanced Item Entry window and then select Save to save the container
7. Reopen the container and select delete or cancel
8. Attempt to select Delete or Cancel to delete the delivery
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document