Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.2 and later
Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the RPAS Fusion Client -> Auto Workbook Maintenance, regardless of the user selection, the first selection 'Alert Manager' template is getting selected in the Task selection page. As a result, 'Alert Manager' template is being used to trigger the subsequent alert selection window.
For example, in Advanced Inventory Planning (AIP) version 15.0.2, if the user selects Administration > Auto Workbook Maintenance > WRP Interactive Evaluation workbook, the wizard is not appropriate for WRP Interactive Evaluation:
- It expects an active alert (it should not ask for it, it is not mandatory).
- It prompts for measures to add (it should not ask, it is not mandatory).
- It prompts again for the workbook template that was already selected.
- It prompts for hierarchies to range (None, Product, Location) - it should not ask, it is not required. Both product and location have been selected.
- It takes user to User Creation screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms