Unable to View Discussions in Timesheets Without Team Member Module Access
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
When a user is assigned the 'Timesheet' module access but not the 'Team Member' module, he is unable to view existing Discussion comments on an activity within the Timesheet tab in Team Member and unable to add comments to the Discussion. When attempting to add comments, Team Member will freeze and need to be force quit.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Log into P6 Web.
- Create a user with access to the Timesheet module, but not the Team Member module.
- Assign a resource to this user.
- Create a project with 1 activity.
- Assign this resource to the activity.
- Add a comment to the Discussion from within P6 Web.
- Log into Team Member as the resource. Timesheets tab should be visible.
- Create timesheet and add the activity.
- Click the Discussion icon on the activity.
- No comments will be displayed.
- Add comment and hit 'Post'. Team Member will freeze and need to be force quit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms