Date Format Is Throwing Error
Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : CCB 18.104.22.168.0 version, ENV - Environment
Date Format is throwing error
In Case Characteristics when we are trying to modify date( Already there is a date in case char page, I am just trying to change the day value from 14 to 15), it is throwing an error even though it is in proper format.
Issue is coming from base page.
INFO (support.context.FrameworkSession) (Server Message)
Call Sequence: ;CIPZCTJN;CIPCCHDJ;CIPCCHDX;CIPTCVVN;CIPQCSCR
Program Name: CIPZCTJN
Text: Adhoc value '2012-08-10' is not a valid date. The date format is invalid. Valid format is yyyy-MM-dd, dd-MM-yyyy, dd/MM/yyyy, ddMMyyyy.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create characteristic type START_DT
2. Add Case on Characteristics Entity tab
3. Add START_DT to Case Type – Case Characteristics tab
4. Create New Case, add the Start Date as 2017-06-14 under case characteristics.
5. Edit the Start Date to 2017-06-15 by changing the day. Error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms