When Using Primavera Gateway to Import Data Into P6 Using the File Provider the Process Completes Successfully but No Data Is Created in P6
(Doc ID 2284443.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to import data from a file into P6, the synchronization shows as completing successfully but no data is imported into P6. For example, when trying to import a resource hierarchy from a csv file into P6 no resources are created in P6.
An example of this issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Gateway create a CSV File Provider using File Upload.
2. Create a CSV that contains the fields and data that will be imported into P6. For example,
3. Create a Master Business Flow that maps Resources
4. Create a synchronization using the new Business Flow and upload the CSV created in Step #1.
5. See that the data is never loaded in the Convert from Source To Gateway format step.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document