Async Messages Are Waiting Forever In AQ Tables
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 to 14.1.2 [Release 14.1]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Messages are not processing from AQ tables in READY status and there is no error being thrown. The issue is reported for any transactions which are set in ASYNC mode ( Like Store, New Item Loc, Item Induction ..).
* Item Location Ranging in RMS via ASYNCHRONOUS job, all the records are stuck in AQ$NEW_ITEM_LOC_QTAB in READY status.
* Like Store Processing messages not processing from AQ$STORE_ADD_QTAB.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new store with like store in ASYNC mode.
2. Kill the like store ASYNC session while its processing.
3. Create a new store with like store.
4. Notice that the ASYNC message is stuck on the queue in READY state forever.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms