Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect update of transfer reserved bucket upon replacing of items in the transfer transaction.
Steps To Recreate:
- Go to Store Inventory Management (SIM) Application > Shipping/Receiving > Transfer > Create Transfer.
- Choose designated receiving location.
- Input the first item X with 'N' KG of its shipped qty.
- Input the second item Y with 'N' KG of its shipped qty. (note: this is the wrong item)
- Click Done
- Open the transfer in step 1.
- Double click the incorrect item Y and replace it with the correct item Z .
- Dispatch the transfer.
- Notice, the item Y remains the TSF_QTY is 'N'. While item Z the TSF_QTY is zero. In which the update of transfer details in RMS is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms