Missing Information for Cancelled Circuit in Connection Design
(Doc ID 2284687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue reported on 22.214.171.1240 Connection Design
Unable to open cancelled circuit in the connection design search window as the issues list is not displayed in the bottom of the window.
Steps to replicate:
1) create a circuit via any order.
2) open the circuit via design task and make sure there is a design issue registered.
3) cancel the order.
4) circuit also gets cancelled.
5) When viewed in connection design search, circuit does not show relevant issue.Also it cannot be opened.
Circuit can be opened via connection hierarchy screen and issue number and all circuit information is visible.
1. CLECs raise Billing Escalations on Cancelled Orders/CKTs, the cancellation fee is dependent upon how far off the design has progressed when the CLEC cancelled. Without this info in the GUI, the reps will not be able to respond
2. The Cancelled Circuit maybe re-used and again not seeing the information could pose challenges for future orders generated on the facility where the Circuit was first designed for.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document