Item-Location Mass Update Issue in Case of Items Having Children (Style And Sku)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS application not working as expected , When users are trying to do Item-Location Mass Update in case of Items having Children (Style and Sku).
Steps to recreate:
1) Click on item>manage item.
2) Take an Item with (item_level=1 and tran_level=2) and item should be ranged to more than 2 Locations and click on search.
3) Click on action>Edit.
4) On item_master screen click on more action>location.
5) On item_location screen click on More action>Mass change>Location Attributes.
6) On change Item/loc attributes tab will open. Click on action>add>All location .
7) Change Location Attribute to inactive and click save and close.
8) It will give warning as:The current item is parent/grandparent item.Do you want to update the children items associated with it?.
9) When you click on Yes, It wont update location to 'Inactive' but when you click on No and save and close it will update to Inactive for all the locations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms