Duplicate Activities in Unifier Activity Sheet After a P6 to Unifier Synchronization Using Gateway
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Gateway - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Gateway after running a P6 to Unifier synchronization using Unifer option Get Data or P6 Send to Activity Sheet it was noticed that in P6 Activity Sheet one activity appears multiple times.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Unifier > Project created, and in P6 create a project with four activities: A1000 -> A1030.
- Select P6 > Exchange data: Send to Unifier Activity Sheet.
- Observe the service status : completed and that in Unifier all the activities were transferred as expected.
- Restart the same synchronization.
- Observe that in Unifier -> Activity Sheet one activity has been removed from the Activity sheet and another one has been duplicated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms