Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.9 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a distributed container for a perishable item is returned to stock, receipt date for the returned container is incorrectly set to a date in the future.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have a container for perishable item in reserve with PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE in the future (as expected).
2. Distribute against a C pick and complete the pick and drop off to the shipping door.
3. Now return the 'D' status container to stock.
4. Check the RECEIPT_DATE after return to stock - it is set to match PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE defined on the container.
5. Transport back to the reserve location.
6. Check the RECEIPT_DATE, it still set to match PICK_NOT_AFTER_DATE defined on the container and PUTAWAY_DATE is the current date when transported.
Those CID which are returned to stock needs to follow the receipt date of the pick_from_container_id which is from beginning of the receiving (Inbound).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms