How to replace Averify check AGIL-00060004
(Doc ID 2284844.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Development provided a refined "AGIL-00060004" averify check, which does not report on Pending changes.
GUI side prevents duplicated AML data introduced in Pending changes, so it is not necessary to check via Averify.
Note that duplicated AML can be created for pending changes by following below steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Create part P1
- Create ECO1 against part P1
- Goto Affected items tab, select P1 and redline add AML
- Keep ECO1 at pending status
- Create ECO2 against part P1
- Goto Affected items tab, select P1 and redline add the same AML added in step 4
- Release ECO1
- Open ECO2, goto Affected Items tab. See duplicate AML added for P1
Note: When you try to release ECO2, audit release will report the duplicated AML so GUI does prevent duplicate AML for released changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document