How to replace Averify check AGIL-00060004
Last updated on MAY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Development provided a refined "AGIL-00060004" averify check, which does not report on Pending changes.
GUI side prevents duplicated AML data introduced in Pending changes, so it is not necessary to check via Averify.
Note that duplicated AML can be created for pending changes by following below steps:
- Login to Web Client
- Create part P1
- Create ECO1 against part P1
- Goto Affected items tab, select P1 and redline add AML
- Keep ECO1 at pending status
- Create ECO2 against part P1
- Goto Affected items tab, select P1 and redline add the same AML added in step 4
- Release ECO1
- Open ECO2, goto Affected Items tab. See duplicate AML added for P1
Note: When you try to release ECO2, audit release will report the duplicated AML so GUI does prevent duplicate AML for released changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms