Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoices created from EDI are not shown in the ReIM invoice report dashboards due the date format
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upload a valid EDI file with an invoice where the ReIM injector can process it.
2. Run the ReIM injector to create the invoice in ReIM in Ready for Match status.
3. Move the vdate so the invoice should be visible in invoice report dashboard.
4. Check that the invoice is not visible in the dashboard.
5. In the database truncate the doc_date and the due_date of the invoice in the im_doc_table to the format DDMMYYYY.
6. Refresh the dashboard.
7. Note that the invoice is in the dashboard report.
Due to this, EDI invoices will not be visible to the AP reviewer in the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms