Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 16.0 version, Document Creation
When creating an detail level invoice where the TAX rate is different from the system, the invoice is created in ready for match status instead of TAXDIS like in the UI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new PO
2. Receive the PO
3. Create the detail level invoice manually and be sure the use an different VAT rate from the system.
4. Save the invoice.
5. Go to the search document screen and check that the status is TAXDIS.
6. Delete the invoice
8. download an invoice template (with detail - TAX)
9. Enter the same data that was used in the UI
10. Upload it
11. Go to the search document screen and check that the status is Ready for Match.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms