Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ReSA Transaction through batch is failing with below error:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create SALE transaction in POS with Invalid ITEM.
2. Make sure it is loaded into SIM and failed in POS_Tranasction table with error invalid item.
3. correct the record in ReSA
4. Execute SAEXPSIM batch and resa2sim batch which will provide the SIMT file.
5. Execute RetailSaleAuditImport batch
6. Check POS_TRANSACTION and POS_TRANSACTION_LOG table, error is reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms