Transaction History Lookup Displays Only the SKU Level Sales Information in SIM
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (RSIM) , transaction history lookup does not display all of the item information from the POS_TRANSACTION table.
Steps To Recreate:
1. In RMS , create an Item with a bar code associated (Child Item)and verify that the 'ItemUPCCre' has flown to SIM.
2. PErform a sale of item with UPC by running PosTransactionImport.sh batch.
3. Transaction History and POS transaction table displays UPC number.
4. Perform a Sale of item again through PosTransactionImport.sh batch with SKU number .
5. Transaction History and POS transaction table displays SKU number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms