Stored Procedure Error While Loading Item Location From RMS to SIM
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to load item location details from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to Store Inventory Management(SIM).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create item list in RMS.
- Create a location list in RMS.
- Schedule item maintenance.
- Run SITMAIN batch.
- Notice, data is populated to itemloc_mfqueue table.
- Start the RMS itemloc publisher.
- Notice, Messages are added to MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE, however records are not picked up for processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms