Stored Procedure Error While Loading Item Location From RMS to SIM
(Doc ID 2285107.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to load item location details from Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to Store Inventory Management(SIM).
Steps To Recreate:
- Create item list in RMS.
- Create a location list in RMS.
- Schedule item maintenance.
- Run SITMAIN batch.
- Notice, data is populated to itemloc_mfqueue table.
- Start the RMS itemloc publisher.
- Notice, Messages are added to MPS_STAGED_MESSAGE, however records are not picked up for processing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document