Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting below error when viewing HTS information for a pack on a submitted or approved Purchase Orders(PO).
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a new PO for an import pack item having components have Harmonized Tariff Schedule(HTS) and Assessments applied.
- Add Pack and Locations to PO.
- On the PO Item Maintenance (ORDSKU) form, select Options, then HTS.
- Scroll through the component items using the Next Item button.
- Exit Order Item HTS Maintenance (ORDHTS) and ORDSKU form
- On the PO Header Maintenance(ORDHEAD form), select Options, then Submit/Approve the PO
- Select Items button.
- On the ORDSKU form, select Options, then HTS.
- Attempt to scroll through the component items using the Next Item button.
- Note the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms