Control Tool Will Not Appear If Trace Tool is Expanded and Open on the Same Display
(Doc ID 2285309.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Web Workspace
If Trace tool is open, expanded and visible on same screen as Control tool, the Control Tool will not pop up.
It is expected that the Control tool should appear regardless of the state of the Trace panel
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Workspace.
2. Open a Viewer and load a circuit (any circuit will do)
3. Click a device (switch)
4. Click on the Trace Tool then expand by clicking on the arrow at the lower right.
5. Move Trace aside but ensure that it remains on the same virtual screen (if multi-window environment)
6. Double-click on device in viewer
7. Observe that Control tool does not appear
8. Move Trace tool aside or close by selecting "X" on the Trace window.
9. Double-click on device and observe Control Tool will appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!