Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Web Workspace
If Trace tool is open, expanded and visible on same screen as Control tool, the Control Tool will not pop up.
It is expected that the Control tool should appear regardless of the state of the Trace panel
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Workspace.
2. Open a Viewer and load a circuit (any circuit will do)
3. Click a device (switch)
4. Click on the Trace Tool then expand by clicking on the arrow at the lower right.
5. Move Trace aside but ensure that it remains on the same virtual screen (if multi-window environment)
6. Double-click on device in viewer
7. Observe that Control tool does not appear
8. Move Trace tool aside or close by selecting "X" on the Trace window.
9. Double-click on device and observe Control Tool will appear
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms