"ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000" Error in Optical Provisioning Assistant when "Use Rapid Path Validation" is NOT Checked
(Doc ID 2285372.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to find Optical network path without selecting check box 'Use Rapid Path Validation’
Unable to find Optical network path after selecting Entry and Exit Network Elements and without selecting the check box 'Use Rapid Path Validation’ in Provisioning Assistant window.
If not checked, the application throws an "ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000" error.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open Conn Design for a Special circuit
2. Go to the CLR/DLR Design page and click the Network Action link
3. Enter the Entry and Exit Network Elements (NOTE: "Limits: 10 paths - 7 hops").
4. Uncheck the ‘Use Rapid Path Validation’ checkbox
5. Click on Next then got the above error.
6. If the 'Use Rapid Path Validation' checkbox is selected:
===> No working paths were found.
7. Increasing Limits to All Available Paths give the same message.
Users are unable to provision the affected connection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document