Container Returned To Stock Off Of A Pallet Is Not Updating Location ID
(Doc ID 2285452.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a container is returned to stock that is associated to a pallet, all the fields are getting set as expected for the container being returned back to stock, except for the Location_ID field which remains NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a container to be returned back to stock that is sitting in 'D' status on a master pallet.
2. Enter the Return To Stock screen.
3. Enter the container ID, press .
4. Item field is populated, cursor goes to the Case to be returned field.
5. Enter the number of cases, in this case '1'.
7. Validate the data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document