Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a container is returned to stock that is associated to a pallet, all the fields are getting set as expected for the container being returned back to stock, except for the Location_ID field which remains NULL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Have a container to be returned back to stock that is sitting in 'D' status on a master pallet.
2. Enter the Return To Stock screen.
3. Enter the container ID, press .
4. Item field is populated, cursor goes to the Case to be returned field.
5. Enter the number of cases, in this case '1'.
7. Validate the data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms