TSF_ALLOCATION.QUANTITY_RECEIVED column is not Updated When Allocations are Received and Confirmed
(Doc ID 2285908.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, when a transfer shipment with an allocation attached, is received, the quantity received does not update the allocation correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an allocation from a Warehouse to a Store for an item with some quantity (ex: 20).
2. Create a shipment in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and dispatch the transfer to SIM.
3. Query SIM database table TSF_ALLOCATION and note that the QUANTITY_RECEIVED column shows as "null" for this incoming allocation, created via SOCre message from Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
4. In SIM, receive the transfer and confirm.
5. Query TSF_DELV_LINE_ITEM, STORE_ITEM_STOCK and TSF_ALLOCATION database tables and note that all tables are updated with required details.
6. However find that TSF_ALLOCATION.QUANTITY_RECEIVED field is updated as 0 (Zero) from "null" in Step 3 above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document