Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, when a transfer shipment with an allocation attached, is received, the quantity received does not update the allocation correctly.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create an allocation from a Warehouse to a Store for an item with some quantity (ex: 20)
2. Create a shipment in Warehouse Management System (WMS) and dispatch the transfer to SIM
3. Query SIM database table TSF_ALLOCATION and note that the QUANTITY_RECEIVED column shows as "null" for this incoming allocation, created via SOCre message from Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
4. In SIM, receive the transfer and confirm
5. Query TSF_DELV_LINE_ITEM, STORE_ITEM_STOCK and TSF_ALLOCATION database tables and note that all tables are updated with required details
6. However find that TSF_ALLOCATION.QUANTITY_RECEIVED field is updated as 0 (Zero) from "null" in Step 3 above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms