Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Viewer Can't Reload a Map after Map Unload in Feeder Focus Mode.
The view if not showing map when tried to search for a device once its in Feeder Focus and Unload maps done.
It is expected that the viewer should be able to load the device again. It is still listed in the Viewer message window.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch a Viewer, load it with a feeder
2. Turn Feeder Focus on. The status line indicates (Feeder) and only the device and its feeder are shown.
3. Get once device id/name for the same feeder
4. Unload the map with Shift U.
The Viewer is empty, as expected.
5. Press the Target button (expect it to use the previous selection to load the feeder back in)
No change to the Viewer, it is incorrectly empty.
6. Use Search to find the same device.
No change to the Viewer. The viewer remains blank with no map displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms