Resource Displays In Resource List Tab But Not In Resource Planning Tab of Project in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2285962.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource is displaying on the Project Resources > Resource List as the currently assigned Resource for a certain Role. The Role, which has only 1 allowed resource is not displaying the Resource on the Project Resources > Resource Plan page. The Resource that is being displayed is the first resource, assigned to the allocation, and there has been a reassignment of the resource for this allocation (Which is the Resource on the Resource List Page.)
STEPS to Verify
1. Access Instantis as a user will appropriate permission to view Projects, Resources, allocation and make the changes.
2. Navigate to affected project
3. Select The Project Resources Page (By Default the Resource List is displayed)
4. Locate the Role on the Page, verify this is the newly assigned Resource
5. Select the Resource Plan Tab on the page
6. Locate the Role on the Page (This is displaying the Original Resource assigned to the Role (and this is greyed out))
Reassigned the Resource during the project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document