Setting Environment Variables for OHI Claims 2.16.1
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Health Insurance Claims Adjudication - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The goal of this document is to answer questions regarding OHI 2.16.1 environment variables.
1. There is no reference to tangosol-coherence-override or Dtangosol.coherence.cluster (both were used in Claims 2.14.2) in the 2.16.1 Installation Guide; do we need to use these .xml files in version 2.16.1 or are they no longer used?
2. The current version 2.14.2 production environment uses:
Which is correct?
3. Previously OHI Development suggested the use of -Xloggc. Can this be used with G1GC? Is development using any other GC parameters at their end, for example, -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=1000 ?
4. The parameter "oracle.jdbc.maxCachedBufferSize=262144" is currently used in 2.14.2 production environment, but is not in the 2.16.1 Installation Guide. Can we continue using it with FMW 12.1.3?
5. Initial Capacity is "0" in the installation Guide, but is currently set to "32" in 2.14.2 production environment. Can we set it to a non-zero number as in production?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms