Users able to Receive Items in SIM not on Order
(Doc ID 2285991.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that the application behavior while creating a receipt for a Purchase Order (PO) SIM allows addition of new items to the PO, even when the role permission "Allow new item DSD Receiving" in Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Receiving topic is removed
Steps to Recreate:
1. In SIM, in Admin->Security->Role Maintenance, ensure that the permission "Allow new item DSD Receiving" in DSD Receiving topic is removed
2. In RMS create a PO from a supplier for one item (Item 1) for some quantity
3. Navigate to Shipping/Receiving->Purchase Order and open the above purchase order
4. Click on 'Create Receipt'
5. Click on "Create container"
6. Note that SIM allows addition of additional item, though the role permission is set to not allow addition of new items that are not on the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document