Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
The Paper Return Processing screen allows for selection of multiple reason codes as expected and as noted in the User Guide, but when trying to move to the next field (Action Code), getting Invalid Reason Code message. The screen does not allow to move to the action code field, and therefore cannot add the item with multiple reason codes to the containers for paper return processing.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Click on Paper Return Processing.
2. Receive a Container.
3. Click Add Items
4. Enter the item, unit qty, disposition code, container id.
5. With the LOV, select two reason codes.
6. Click Save
7. Reason Code field correctly shows the word 'MULTIPLE'.
8. Try to get to the Action Code field to choose the action and you cannot get past the message for Invalid Reason Code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms