Date Format Is Not Changing After Changing Format In Preferences
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On ReIM 15.0.1
Changed the date format through Preferences. However, the date format does not change.
Below are the steps to recreate this:
1. Log into ReIM
2. For upper right corner, click on 'down arrow' (next to user name)
3. Click on "Regional"
4. In the "Date format" field, change the format of the date
5. Click "Save".
6. Click "Back to Hope Page" link
7. Navigate Document Maintenance > Document Search
8. Enter the criteria for the document and click "Search"
9. Document is displayed in the Search section
Result: The "Date format" does not change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms