RPMtoORPOSPublishExport Batch Does Not Pick Simple Promotions Following a Location Move
(Doc ID 2286700.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following a location move into a zone with existing promotions, promotions appear to be picked up (there are correct entries in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL tables), but these never appear in the PRICINGEXTRACT.XML for the locations in question.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Move a location into a zone with active simple promotions
2. Run LocMoveScheduleBatch and LocMoveBatch.
3. Note that the promotions now exist in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL for the new location in the zone.
4. Run RPMtoORPOSPublishBatch and RPMtoORPOSPublishExport.
5. Note that the promotions are not in the PricingExtract.xml for the new location in the zone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document