Default DTD Value Cannot Be Saved
(Doc ID 2286755.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Default DTD value is not saved
Get message that it was successfully saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Open Console
2. Open System Management (Common Profile Switches)
3. Select Reporting > E2B
4. Cut and Paste value into field and click Save
5. System displays a message "Common profile has been saved.
6. Close the application, open it again
7. The value for Default DTD is still blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document