Allocation Amount On Verifcation Screen Persists From One Transaction To The Other
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.2.0.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.2.0.12 version, General
This value seems to be coming from the previous withdrawal trx.
If you delete the withdrawal, process it and try to add FiveYearTermination, it still shows Allocation of ($4999.99)
If you get out of this contract and go back in, then verification screen shows no allocation for FiveYearTermination. The final processing of FiveYearTermination is fine though, with all the right amounts.
So, there are two issues.
1. Config is coded such that no allocations is to be shown. (No)
2. The verification screen for “FiveYearTermination” shows allocation from a different activity (Withdrawal here).
Allocation amount on verifcation screen should not persist from one transaction to the other
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a Withdrawal for $5000.00 for 01/01/2014.
2. You can leave it unprocessed or process it if you want.
3. Now, add a FiveYearTermination for any date and click Verify. The verification screen will show that has allocation with values from previous Withdrawal transaction ($4999.99).
4. Do not click “OK” on FiveYearTermination. Get out of the contract and come back in.
5. Add a FiveYearTermination and click Verify. This time, you’ll not see allocation at all.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get proper verification of allocations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms