The Inventory Adjustment Reason Code Displayed Is Different Than the One That Was Selected on the SIM Mobile MAF
(Doc ID 2287185.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Mobile Application Framework (MAF) application, if new reason codes are added but not assigned to the user's role, sometimes when the user chooses an Inventory Adjustment reason code from the list, the SIM MAF shows a different reason code than the one that was selected.
Steps to Recreate:
1. From SIM Desktop, add couple of new reason codes and save.
2. Do not assign these new Reason Codes to any role.
3. From SIM MAF, Go to Inv. Adj. creation screen, click on 'Select Reason Code'.
4. SIM lists all the reason codes that are assigned to the user's role.
5. Try to choose a reason code and notice that for some reason codes, the SIM displays a different reason code than the one that was selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!