RF Manual Replenishment Screen Allows Container With Different IP To Be Put Into A Unit FPL
Last updated on JULY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Radio Frequency (RF) Manual Replenishment screen allows a container of an item that has a different inner pack (IP) than the item is defined to be put into a unit picking location.
Step to Reproduce:
1. Have an item defined with and inner pack of 2, case pack of 12.
2. The item is associated to a forward unit pick location.
3. in setting Label Reserve (LR)=N, label picking (LP) = Y, this will not matter other than with the container in a reserve location.
4. Create a container, using Inventory Inquiry/Edit by Container for the item, where the unit_qty is 9. Thus this container is not divisible by the inner pack. A message is given to the user indicating this, press Yet to proceed.
5. Put the container away in a reserve location.
6. Navigate to RF Manual Replenishment in HH. (Inventory Management - More Options).
7. Enter the Container ID created in the Container ID Field. (Press enter)
8. Screen is populated with the item and description.
9. Enter the Zone where the FPL unit location is, press enter.
10. Location ID is populated unless there are multiple locations setup for the item in the same zone, then 'MULTIPLE' is displayed.
11. F4-Done. Container is put into the location.
This will cause inventory discrepancies once the item is put into the forward picking location which will then affect financials. Also will have problems when trying to perform a pick since the quantity is off based on the IP.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms