Wrong Units in Tran_Data when Cancelling a Stock NF Or DNF with Negative Adjustment
(Doc ID 2287376.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RFM 14.1.3:
There are wrong units in Tran_Data when cancelling a Stock NF with negative adjustment.
A negative Inventory Adjustment invoice was created and approved with quantity 2.
It creates a Tran_Data record with -2.
When cancelling this Inventory Adjustment invoice, it created an incorrect posting on the TRAN_DATA table, inserting another negative quantity (-2), which was recorded as a reversal.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a negative stock adjustment in the SIM;
2. Approve NF generated in RFM;
3. Look at Tran_Data the record for this transaction with negative quantity;
4. Cancel approved NF stock;
5. Look again at Tran_Data. Another record will be published with negative quantity. The reversal should be a gain in inventory.
Same issue is observed with DNF is cancelled with negative adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!