Cannot Create Project From Proposal. Error: "Activity Template Inconsistency:" in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to promote a proposal to a project, with all prerequisites being completed, including approval the following error occurs.
Proposal dates edit error. Please correct the errors shown below, and try again.
Activity Template Inconsistency: Activity do not match: <
STEPS to Verify the Issue
1. Login as a user with permission to edit proposals, and create projects
2. Select a proposal to promote, with all requirements met
3. Select Promote accept proposal and create project
4. Create Project screen appears
5. Planned Project Start Date is not populated, so Actual project Start Date is not auto populated, and must be entered.
-- the template filled in the estimated phase duration
6. Planned project close date can edited, or have the date applied.
7. Click Accept Proposal and Create Project button
Error is received and action not taken
Change in Roadmap assigned to the Proposal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms