RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL And RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL Tables, PRICE_GUIDE_ID Column Populated With '0'
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating the promotion or price changes without specifying the price guide,it it observed that the columns RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.PC_PRICE_GUIDE_ID and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL.DETAIL_PRICE_GUIDE_ID are having value as '0' instead of NULL for the promotion details which are not tagged to a PRICE_GUIDE.
Steps to Reproduce:
Case 1 :
1. Create a promotion without specifying the PRICE_GUIDE_ID.
2. Verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL record - PC_PRICE_GUIDE_ID is populated with NULL and RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL.DETAIL_PRICE_GUIDE_ID is 0
Case 2 :
1. Create a price change for an ITEM/LOC
2. Verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL record - PC_PRICE_GUIDE_ID is populated with '0'
3. Create a simple promotion on the same item/loc without price guide
4. Verify RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL record - PC_PRICE_GUIDE_ID is is still '0'
5. Verify RPM_PROMO_ITEM_lOC_EXPL records - DETAIL_PRICE_GUIDE_ID is populated with '0'
So, the issue occurs in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL whenever price change is involved in that particular record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms