SIM-POS Transaction Webservice does not Insert Record in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY Table
(Doc ID 2287746.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a customer order is delivered from Point of Services(POS), the records are inserted into POS_TRANSACTION table, but no record is inserted into STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table even though the inventory was reduced properly in Store Inventory Management(SIM).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a customer order reservation using FUL_ORD webservice call.
2. Create a Pick for the reservation in SIM.
3. Create a delivery using SIM POS Transaction web service.(reservation_type=WEB_ORDER, transaction_code=ORDER_FULFILL).
4. Observe that the Stock on hand is reduced correctly.
5. The record is inserted into POS_TRANSACTION table but there is no record for the same in STORE_ITEM_STOCK_HISTORY table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!