RWMS Suggests Wrong Hot Replenishment For Perishable Item In LR=Y Environment
(Doc ID 2288329.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While performing putaway of container with a perishable item and same item exists in storage with lower best before date (BBD), the system suggests hot replenishment.
Steps to Reproduce:
SCP.labeled_reserve (LR) = 'Y'
1. Create a perishable item and define unit FPL (forward pick location).
2. Create inventory for item in storage location with BBD 30-Apr-2020.
3. Receive a new PO in receiving stage location for same item with BBD 30-May-2020.
4. Start putaway of this inventory from receiving location.
5. Application suggests hot replenishment for just received container being putaway with BBD of 30-May-2020 whereas inventory in reserve exists with BBD of 30-Apr-2020
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!