EPS Page 'Download' Link Does Not Work When Using a View Containing One or More 'Project Code' Columns
(Doc ID 2288333.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Standard View, using a custom View on the EPS data page that includes a column from the Project Codes section causes the Download button (to export the data to Excel) to stop working.
The Download button should export the data using any View, with any added columns.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- avigate to the Projects > EPS window.
- Click Views > Manage Views...
- Click the gear symbol next to Global and create a new View.
- Add a column to the View from the Project Codes section.
- Click Save then Apply.
- In the EPS window, click the Download link at the bottom.
- Nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!