Status "Send To Unifier" Job Showing Incorrect Status in P6 While Sending Multiple Projects
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.1 to 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On P6 EPPM when attempting to send two projects to Unifier using Schedule Sheet, an out-of-box integration, it was noticed that P6 Job Service Status displays as 'Completed' even if one of the project is failed.
Normally the job should have the status Failed not Completed as indicated in the Capture1 file
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open two or more project in P6 EPPM
- Ensure one of the project fails synchronization (I removed the "Start Date" mapping from Data Mapping from Unifier, so that synchronization fails for that project)
- Now send all project to Unifier by clicking "Send to Unifier" in activity page in P6
- No check the "View Service Status" for status of synchronization
- Status of synchronization will show "Completed" even if one one the project is failed to synchronize.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms