Original Discount for Returnable Item is Removed when User Applies a New Transaction Discount for Return
(Doc ID 2288467.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), Original discount for returnable item is removed when user applied a new transaction discount for Exchange transaction. For sale item the discount is applied but for returned item the original discount is removed.
Steps to reproduce:
Prerequisite: Set "MaxDiscountsAllowed" parameter to 'One total discount allowed'
1. Login to the ORPOS application.
2. Enter an item on the Sell item screen.
3. Apply 10% Transaction Discount.
4. Complete the transaction with Cash.
5. Login again to application and retrieve transaction for return.
6. Scan same item/different item for an Exchange.
7. Apply Transaction Discount of 5%.
8. The original discount for returnable item is removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!