Payment Event Summary – Unable To Do Payment Transfers Due To Payment Zone Performance Issues
(Doc ID 2288500.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, PY - Payment
Payment Event Summary – Unable to do Payment Transfers due to Payment Zone Performance Issues
Facing performance issues with the Payment Event Summary Portal that is used by the Business users to create Payment Transfers. This has a severe impact on Business Operations as Cash users are unable to re-allocate payments. The root cause seems to be the query behind the zone that ends up in a Full Scan on CI_FT table.
- The Payment Zone on the Payment Event Summary Portal is unable to retrieve the Payments associated with the Payment Event due to Performance issues.
- Since this zone used by Business Users to create a Payment Transfer Request and reallocate Payments across on-account / invoices, this has a direct impact Business operations. The Business users are unable to support Payment Transfers using Payment Request. As a workaround, they have to leverage Base Payment Screen to create Transfers, which errors out due to timeout since the Invoices and Payment Segments exceed 500-600 Transactions on an average. Hence, this is critical for Business operations and need to be fixed asap.
- As per Business user feedback, this zone takes about 2-3 minutes to retrieve the Payments and in a most of cases the screen hangs without returning any results.
This issue might get escalated quickly as this impacts Cash allocation to invoices and in turn impacts Customer Overdue Processes.
• Main Menu-> Financial-> Payment Event Summary
• Search for a Payment Event
• Click Broadcast to see the underlying Payments associated with the Payment Event
• Business user has to wait over 2-3 minutes to get the details
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document