RollingUpgrade Failed To Republish For Specific Scenario
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, OUI Installer
RollingUpgrade failed to republish for specific scenario.
- ECE11 – ecs1 (JMX enabled), ecs2
- ECE12 – ecs3 (JMX enabled), ecs4
- ECE13 – ecs5 (JMX enabled), ecs6
Steps to reproduce:
1. Sets ECE11 as the primary machine
2. Changes the eceToplogy with ecs3 and ecs4 entries at the beginning which belongs to ECE12
3. Stops ecs3 and ecs4
4. Runs rollingUpgrade from ECE11
There was a problem while doing the republishing of config file. It appeared to use the first JMX enabled node in eceTopology to retrieve the app configuration.
The error during rollingUpgrade:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms