"Error in Function Getorderidbyactivityld in Egine Dataupload/Processdata/Functionsrvr: Activity Id: Passed for the Project:xxxxx Is Not Valid" When Downloading Project Export
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error occurs when downloading Project Export:
The report you ran contains errors. Please correct the errors shown below, and try again.
Error in function getOrderIDByActivityld in egine dataupload/processdata/functionsrvr: Activity id: passed for the project:xxxxx is not valid
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
- Navigate to Administration > Data Import & Export tab > Data Export >Export Data
- Under Action column heading, locate Project (Dependent object is empty)
- Click Export Data. Report executes and finishes without error.
- When clicking 'Open' an error is received...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms