Show Event Note Does Not Update
(Doc ID 2289035.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Show Event Note does not update
The Show Event Note button will not work unless the reading pane is opened. Also, it will show the event note of a different event unless that reading pane is opened
It is expected that Show Event Note should work regardless of whether the Reading Pane is displayed.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Right Click event A and click event log add an event note
- Right click on event A and click show event note
- Event does not show up
- Right click on event A and click reading pane
- Right click on Event A and click show event note. Event note will show
- Close the reading pane
- Right click on event B and click event log
- Add an event note
- Right click on event B and click show event note... It will still show Event A's event note
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document