Unable to Exit the Screen When Creating Tolerance
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is not allowing to exit create tolerance screen without entering values. A warning pop up comes while exiting screen without entering values and even a 'Yes' and 'No' button click has not helped to come out of screen and following error occurs:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to ReIM Application.
2. Navigate to Foundation --> Tolerance Maintenance.
3. Click on Action --> Create Tolerance.
4. Try to close the window.
5. Noticed that getting the below warning message:
Warning: You have not saved your changes. If you close this tab, then your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?
6. While clicking on Yes or No on the Warning message system is throwing error:YOU_MUST_ENTER_A_VALUE.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms